Changelog – v4.5.3
- Start-up and fixed thermal costs: the interpretation of the unit-commitment strategy (starting-up and shutting-down times of each thermal unit) includes the explicit minimization of the total sum of start-up costs and fixed costs (in previous versions, units were called on as late as possible and called off as soon as possible)
- Various improvements in the linear solver yielding some speed increase in hard cases
- Control of license validity through the internet (setting up of a dedicated server)
- Scenario builder: indices not subject to random draws could be mixed up in areas including both “must-run” units and “regular” units (bug circumscribed to the thermal time-series section)
- Spillage management, when numerous binding constraints are active: an excessive leeway could be observed regarding the level of hydro power allowed to be curtailed
Find all our files on the download page.